Feeling nervous and a little confused about buying a house? Take it easy, it’s natural. Buying a house is a big and tough thing, especially if this experience is your first.
The home buying process includes a lot of steps and requirements that you have to do and fulfill. Not to mention the expensive house prices, of course you don’t want to buy wrong and lose money, or can’t afford to pay installments halfway through. To guide you, we’ve put together some tips on buying a house that can give you an idea of what preparations you need to think about now. Come on, listen!
Choose the right house
Of course, choosing the right house is the first step in home buying tips. There are many aspects that you need to consider in choosing a house, ranging from land area, building area, number of bedrooms, number of floors, to housing facilities and housing facilities. After considering the criteria of the house, you also have to look at the environment. Here are some things to consider when buying a home:
1. Availability of educational facilities
2. Know the crime rate of the environment
3. Know the health facilities, shopping places, and other public facilities that you need
4. Recognize the level of congestion, noise pollution and environmental noise
After determining the house you want, then we go into the credit installment preparation steps. Please note, there are generally three ways to buy a house, namely paying in cash, installments in stages and credit installments.
For tips on buying a house this time, we present tips on buying a house through credit installments because this way of buying a house is the way most people choose.
Select the appropriate Credit payment
Home Purchase Loans (Loans) are the most preferred way of buying houses by the public. Now the home loan advertisements offered by banks are increasingly diverse.
Choosing the right Credit installment scheme for you is something that requires careful consideration.
The following are things that you should pay attention to when choosing a credit loan:
1. Compare Credit installments between banks
2. Pay attention to the level and type of interest
3. Find out about the bank’s policies when there are changes in interest rates
4. Know the policies, terms, and penalties if the credit is paid off prematurely
5. Know the total cost of credit (appraisal fee, notary fee sale and purchase certificate, etc.)
6. Know the credit terms and documents that must be provided
Of all the tips for buying a home loan above, one that is quite important is to pay attention to the level and type of interest.
Don’t get hung up on light interest in the early years of the installment because it’s an installment promo.
Make sure you estimate your financial capacity based on the floating interest rate that you must pay when the installment promo is over.
Save up front
The next step in home buying tips is to save a down payment for credit installments.
Installing a Home Purchase Credit (Credit) is a way to buy a house with a lightweight payment scheme that many people do.
Also read: Credit Pass Tips for Dream Home Seekers
However, even though the payment scheme is lighter, many young people are reluctant to see the large down payment (DP) cost.
Saving a home DP does require patience. Creating a good savings plan is key.
Here are the steps for saving a home DP that can be used as a guide:
1. Know the amount of the down payment
2. Determine the amount of money that can be saved from a portion of the total income
3. Determine the period of saving
4. Use the automatic savings feature at the bank (auto debit)
5. Choose an interest rate that suits your financial ability
If you still find it difficult to save your own home DP, you can also pay down a down payment.
Home DP installments
The next home buying trick can be considered for those of you who have trouble saving up your home DP. Paying a home DP is a mandatory requirement for credit installments.
Seeing that some people are overwhelmed by paying down payments, some property developers offer down payment programs.
This advance payment can be made through the following steps:
1. Send down DP to the developer, the amount of DP according to the bank’s provisions (the type is DP 20%, DP 30%, and DP 40%)
2.Pay installments during the down payment installment period (length varies depending on the developer)
3. After the down payment is complete, apply for credit to the bank
Tips on buying a home Credit with this way of down payment can be a solution for those of you who have trouble saving regularly. With down payment installments, home buyers are “forced” to save money.
Well, that’s tips on buying a home loan. Hopefully this information can help you in planning your first home purchase, yes!